Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year, Fresh Success!

Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry I've abandoned my blog for so long, but all the typical excuses apply.

The good news is, I'm starting the year off on the right foot, with a poem appearing on anderbo.com.

This marks my 3rd publishing, but it feels like my first. I don't know if it's just been so long, or if it's because it's my first international acceptance, but it feels fantastic. (The other two, for those keeping track, were in Circa 12/25, which should be impossible to find by now, and Lickety Split #2 which is still available through licketysplit.com. It's a fabulous publication, Montreal born, but it is a proudly artistic smut mag, so uh Dad, don't buy the one I wrote for.)

With all this positivity coursing through my veins (additionally, I am in deep love with my day job), I want to encourage everyone to take their life by the reins, don't let the odds stand in your way, and refuse to settle for less. You are infinite, beautiful, and you deserve more than you believe. The only one standing in your way is usually yourself.

As I resolve every year, I will take better care of my precious blog, but only if you promise to keep reading it ;)

No comments: