Friday, April 21, 2006

View

I want to find someone
Who loves life
As much as I want to
And who loves me
Too.

I want to share my iridescent mornings
With someone who wants to lay here

And bask;
Maybe build a fort
That is also a shrine
Alter and fires
Perfumed smoke
We are all idols.

For tonight,
Home is where my body is
Because my heart is a little bit of everywhere
And my head is less reliable.

The world may be trying to spin me
Like an ad campaign gone global,
But I'm going with the flows
Of bliss and bullshit
Revelations and reality hangovers.

And like the countless after me
And so many before,
There is nothing new under the blue expanse,
Just the humble view from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard the best way to find a decent signifigant other is to delude one into existance...so I have been dating this card board cutout for the last six months and we're engaged...paper cuts are a bitch but it loves me....