Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Being

I'm on a non stop quest
Commercial free journey to the centerpiece of this perceived reality
And intangible though my rewards are destined to be
I expect those treasures will fill me satisfactorily
Because I know with unflinching certainty
That the crux of spirituality
Is balanced precariously on the precipice of insanity
Guarded by the sirens of passionate creativity and loving universality
That we must joyously embrace
Without remorse or distaste
The grits and juices of this life
That even through the highs and lows
We must remember to savor the flavors
Of
Each
Passing
Moment
Because the admittedly incredible accuracy of looking back
Can't help but naturally lack
The emotional poignancy
Heartwrenching suffering and glee
The messy and necessary everything worthwhile it takes
To simply and gloriously
Be

No comments: